Today the PTO had Breakfast with Santa. The girls and I headed out early this morning to join in the fun. We ate pancakes, sang Christmas Songs and got to sit on the "Big Guys" lap again! I didn't get any picts of the actual breakfast because I had all I could manage getting everyone fed. ;-) So, here a few shots of the girls in my classroom. Anlsey loved the box of markers and Mia loved "running" around! Now it is nap time, whew!!!
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Mommy's School!
Today the PTO had Breakfast with Santa. The girls and I headed out early this morning to join in the fun. We ate pancakes, sang Christmas Songs and got to sit on the "Big Guys" lap again! I didn't get any picts of the actual breakfast because I had all I could manage getting everyone fed. ;-) So, here a few shots of the girls in my classroom. Anlsey loved the box of markers and Mia loved "running" around! Now it is nap time, whew!!!