I think these girls could sale pantie hats! They sure make me laugh when they wear them on their heads. Mia had hers just right so the bow was sticking out! Last year I remember trying daily to get a picture for our card that had at least both girls semi-smiling and looking inthe general direction of the camera. This year I have taken an number of photos that I could have used, these are my favorite!
Friday, December 11, 2009
The Perfect Christmas Card Photos!
I think these girls could sale pantie hats! They sure make me laugh when they wear them on their heads. Mia had hers just right so the bow was sticking out! Last year I remember trying daily to get a picture for our card that had at least both girls semi-smiling and looking inthe general direction of the camera. This year I have taken an number of photos that I could have used, these are my favorite!