confetti

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blessed

I am so blessed to have such good friends. Last night we got together and celebrated Emilie. I so enjoyed the evening out, but also the company I was with. God continues to work in her and I feel very honored to celebrate with her. She finished her 6 weeks of treatment and is doing great! We had dinner, chatted and ended the evening with cake! I didn't have my camera but the memory of all of us chatting and laughing will be forever in my "memory bank." Em is a great wife and mommy, but she is also very talented at stating things just the way they are. She has posted an article about her journey on www.peekaboonwa.com I am a believer that God doesn't make mistakes, Em is my proof that when your heart and mind are in the right place all things are possible through Him. I have always had a unshaken Faith, but I have grown so much watching her on this journey. The tears I have cried for her and her family are now replaced with that "hope" she exudes. She has touched so many people with her life and her Faith, God doesn't make mistakes. Thanks Em for being you..... YOU DID IT! I can't wait to have cake with you again soon!