We spent the day yesterday at Silver Dollar City. We had so much fun and enjoyed a beautiful day. We got there and began planning our day, and realized it was the Christian Gospel Picnic. I was so excited that Jeff and Sherry Easter were performing! It turned out to be a fun family day! I think it was great practice for the big trip to Disney....we are almost ready to tackle that one!
Monday, September 06, 2010
Silver Dollar City
We spent the day yesterday at Silver Dollar City. We had so much fun and enjoyed a beautiful day. We got there and began planning our day, and realized it was the Christian Gospel Picnic. I was so excited that Jeff and Sherry Easter were performing! It turned out to be a fun family day! I think it was great practice for the big trip to Disney....we are almost ready to tackle that one!