Sunday, May 01, 2011
Spaaaah Weekend!
This has been a weekend of firsts for me! S. had his class reunion this weekend and I was unable to go, but he took the girls to get some lovin' time with Grammy and PawPaw. I realized that I have never had a "conversation" with my girls on the phone, because they are always with me. Their little voices are precious on the phone. I have made a note to self- I must separate from them from time to time, to listen to those sweet voices. I spent yesterday at the spa.......amazing, I wonder if it is possible to be too relaxed?! I have had some time to really reflect on my life and how blessed I am. I have loved my quiet time, no schedule, taking care of only me! I have exercised and renewed my inner self! I know this may sound a little selfish, but actually it is the first time in 5 1/2 years I have had a few days to reconnect with me! I think I need that occasionally. All of that to say, I miss my family and can't wait to get my hands on them tomorrow! Until then, I think I'll read a book and enjoy the last few hours of "me" time! Hope you all have had a great weekend!