confetti

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sweetie Pies!


Starting our week off right!  We continue to pray for PawPaw.  He had major back surgery on Friday.  He did great.  Now the road to recovery begins.  Please pray for a complete healing for him during this process.  I pray for all of the kiddos starting or going back to school tomorrow.  I pray teachers meet each individual need.  I pray for S. to return home safely tonight, he was with his parents for the initial surgery.  I pray for God to take control up front, in my life this week.  I am sure if I try it will be a mess and chaotic.  Today I am thankful that I have a prayerful church family, and I am covered with those prayers!  I am thankful I have a loving God with me each step of every day, and I know I am taken care of!  Thank you to everyone who has supported me and my family as we send our first born to kindergarten tomorrow!  Plan on seeing lots of pictures posted of the big event!