Kianna sent the girls ALL of her American Girl stuff! She has quite a collection, that Ansley and Mia think is fabulous. They now have a full bathroom set up tub, with bubbles, vanity, a styling chair and organizer for hair stuff, a beach scene with palm tree and chair.... and the list goes on. Here the girls were dressed like their dolls. Mia in her swim suit and Ans in her gym leo. There are hardly words to express how thankful I am for sweet Kianna with her very giving heart to share with her little cousins. Our girls have quite a role model to look up to! We love you Ki. I will take some pictures of the set up and post soon!
To refer to the post title, I don't think there is any going back once you take the American Girl plunge. I am sure there will be many years of memories made with these dolls! |