![]() |
| On Tuesday Ansley was so excited for field day! It didn't disappoint, she had so much fun but was exhausted! Her favorite was Tug of War! |
![]() |
| On Wed. the girls posed for pictures before school! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone! |
| Teacher Gifts.....Sonic Gift cards inside! |
| Good Morning Sleepy Heads.....Last official day of school! No one was in too big of a hurry to rise and shine. |
![]() |
| Ansley all ready for her final day of Kindergarten. We are so proud of all she has learned this year! She has been an excellent student and has shown so much character. |
![]() |
| Miss Mia ready to tackle her day too. Her last day is tomorrow! |
| I pray that they always love each other this much! |
| SURPRISE dad is home!!! He brought treats....if you read the box these are the mini's...lower calorie! |
| We didn't waste any time jumping into summer mode. I have one more day of Professional Development so tomorrow is an early morning but we enjoyed or evening tonight. |







