confetti

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mommy and Mia Day

I love how she is always using her imagination…..here she is just like Elsa from frozen in gloves so she isn't so powerful!

We went to the Vera Bradley store and she purchased a new purse.  She was lucky enough to check out with the manager, and when he asked her if she did well in school, and she replied, "Yes, Sir"  he GAVE her the wallet to match!  Wow…..she couldn't stop talking about how nice that was!

I love that she is still my snuggler!   She purchased this super soft  elephant that she will forever sleep with.   She named her Elsa "Elie" Sharpless!  She talked with her the whole way home about how lucky she was that now Elie was part of our family.   Precious!

So in the last month I have been blessed to spend an entire Saturday with each of our girls individually!  What a treat that is for me.   I love hearing all about "just them" and their perspective on our lives at at the current moment.   I'm not sure why I didn't take pictures of my time with Ansley a few weeks back…..maybe because the girl shopped me to exhaustion. :)   Anyway, I am one blessed Mama!   I love these girls to pieces!