confetti

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Go Flippers!!! 2014

The Sharpless's first swim meet!   We had a great day!  The meet was called because of weather, but I can't wait to see official times!

Mia, Ansley and Riley

This year there are about 100 swimmers!   So glad to be part of it!

Ansley trying to figure it out!   

Warmed up and ready!

Practice dive for the relay

Mia getting her backstroke on!

So proud of Ansley's first ever meet.  She swam the  25m freestyle and backstroke.  She got second in her heat for free and 1st in back, but turned at the end to touch, so I think maybe she was disqualified.  She also nailed the 25m free relay and was chosen for the medley, but didn't race b/c of the weather!   Excited for next week at home!

Mia did a great job too!   She swam the 25 m freestyle and backstroke.  She was 1st in her heat for freestyle and won the backstroke but turned at the end to touch the wall.   She also did a great job on her leg of the relay!   I think we have little competitors!