9 year old stats: 64lbs. 50%, and 53inches 75%. I don't think she has ever been 75% in any area of growth thus far. She is so excited she is "tall"! She grew 3 1/2 inches in a year! She is excited for cooler weather so she can see that none of her pants fit!
I always write this post with tears in my eyes that we are blessed with healthy children. Each year I am overwhelmed that our doctor appointment is filled with appropriate development and great reports on health. My heart is filled with such humble appreciation that God has given us healthy girls. We never take a minute of that for granted. My mind and heart are never far from my hospital work where I saw children struggle to perform "normal" activities, and often roamed the halls with IV poles and wagon rides. I am forever changed because of those precious lives and never take for granted the gift of health. So….with that said, I am so thankful that Ansley Parker is right where she needs to be in growth and development. God has perfect plans for each of us, it is fun to be a part of what He has in store for this amazing girl. |