confetti

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mia's Timeline Project






















All 2nd graders at JAE are required to create a timeline of their lives.   I was up until 2 a.m. going through our blog and reflecting on this precious little girl.  Time is going way to fast, but I am so thankful for every memory, all of the joy, and love she has brought to our family. I am so thankful for this project because it requires me to reflect.   I am so thankful I have captured so many moments and recorded them.   I know the girls get so tired of me taking pictures, but I LOVE going back and remembering all of the every day stuff in our lives.   It is so clear to me that in all of it God's hand has been on our lives.   


Hard at work!

I think she enjoyed  putting this together!   The Title is:  Mia's 7 Wonderful Years