| This weekend we kicked off soccer season. S. is coaching the 3-5th grade girls. Mia got bumped up so she could play on his team. We had a great season opener. Both girls played tough and continue to learn about the sport. I was very proud when the opponent didn't have enough players and Ansley volunteered to play for them so they didn't have to forfeit. It wasn't easy for her b/c she is competitive, we were very proud that she could see beyond the win to help a team in need. There are a great group of girls on our team and I know we will enjoy Saturday mornings on the field. The only problem this year is the uniform color. I thought my husband just might die when he had to put on that TN orange coaching shirt! YUCK!!! Oh well….what we will do for our girls! Go Jaguars! |