confetti

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Celebrating Ansley

Ansley's hairpiece she may someday choose to incorporate into her wedding veil.  

Our beautiful girl


Fall 2015 Princess Class: Kaitlyn,  Taylor, Rylie, Grace, Ansley, and Lauren

The girls with their mentor: Madelyn

Our Girl growing in God





Ms. Marti and Ms. Jeanie their teachers

Sweet Sisters

My precious girls

Special Friends

Grace and Ansley

I had the privilege of attending a 10 week Bible study with Ansley about mothers and daughters and what God says bout our relationship.  What knowledge was poured into us about respecting each other and continuing a Godly relationship that honors Him.   I loved getting to know Ansley's heart and exactly where she is right now in her life.  I am so excited about the years ahead for her and the plans that He has for her.  What a gift to dig into the Bible together and grow closer.  She is a gift from heaven!