confetti

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Happy 21st Cole

Reed with the girls! This young man made me an aunt!  He loves his baby cousins!  I am so thankful for my relationship with my family!  Thanks Read O., for making plans to see us!

So fun to get to hug Cole's neck for his 21st birthday.  When the boys were little I always told them that I would always give them hugs and kisses in front of their friends and let them know how amazing they are!  Yesterday…..I got my chance and didn't waste a second!  We got to meet up for lunch in Nashville and let them experience Hot Chicken.  They were amazing sports and put on party hats and let me take a photo!   What a JOY to meet these great friends of my super special nephews!   I am so very proud of the young men  Cole and Read have become.   Raised Right!   Love you boys!