confetti

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Bama HOCO Weekend!

Living the Tradition and building the Legacy! The girls have "The Real Big AL" as their number one fan!

We found the brick I bought for S. after my very first Bama game.  He will always be part of Alabama Football!


Bryant Denny Stadium....The place where all the magic happens!

If I ever won the lottery this would be a gift to my husband!  Jet airplanes and second homes are overrated! 

Our view from the field.

The official pass to step on the field.

Sweet girls!  We were so excited to connect with Lo.  She is a beautiful girl  on the inside and out!  RTR!


A moment of pause before the activities of the reunion events began. 


I loved this part of the parade!  The Southern Belles!










This Fraternity house is truly Southern Charm!  

This backdrop is made of rolled paper!  AMAZING!

What a fantastic weekend we had in T-town.  It was so fun to be part of the Cheerleader reunion and all of the homecoming activities!  This is a great place to watch a football game! Sot thankful we got to go!