confetti

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Throwing the Ball!





Here are a few action shots of Richard throwing the ball. Wow!!! I didn't see the ball after it left his hand. He is amazing to watch. I should have shot video, b/c the only way you knew the catcher had it in his glove was because you heard the smack. I know he has worked so hard to get to this level of playing ball, and he loves it so much! I'm very proud of him! I still think of him as my "baby cousin" I guess he is all grown up now! We figured out the last time I watched him play ball he was on a traveling team for the Louisville Storm, when he was 11 or 12 years old! He was a great pitcher then too! We will certainly catch a game again soon! We love you Richard, thanks for making this game so special for us!