confetti

Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Merry Music City Christmas

Making snow for for the sledding hill!

So fun….my flash was off so I didn't get the girls going down the hill!  But it was a fast hill! 



Our Precious Stars

Ansley LOVES monkeys so we laughed so hard at the monkey blow-up

Crosspoint Church in Nashville put on a great community event.   The true story of Christmas shared with some really fun activities to get us in the Christmas spirit of Jesus' love!




64 degrees in Nashville……Ice skating on plastic!  I am not sure how this worked, but it was super fun!

The tree farm


Hot Chocolate

Look out Disney on Ice!  A future star

Ready to ride the Polar Express

Old Fashioned Carolers




Conquering Everest

We had so much fun attending this event!  As I was reflecting on God's plan in our lives I was overwhelmed with a feeling of thankfulness.  I am so blessed with the family that God has given me, and the continued blessings I receive daily.   I am so thankful that He continues to lead us in a prioritized life here on Earth.   I continue to pray to live in joy in whatever God's will may be in our lives.   His plan far exceeds anything I can plan!   I think about the birth of Jesus and when Mary didn't understand how it could be….yet she trusted God and responded, "I am the Lord's servant, may it be to me as you have said."  I want to live THAT kind of faith!