| So last week Northwest Arkansas got 7-10 inches of snow. Now, being just far enough south that is enough snow to shut everything down. So I am not going to lie, I was a little jealous of all of the Facebook pictures of kids bundled and playing in the white powdery stuff. However, because of cold temperatures they are still in a mess of snow and haven't been to school since last Thursday, which means they are cutting into their summer break….I am no longer jealous. Today we are home from school because of snow….don't laugh all of you from Illinois and NWA. I think it was worse before the sun came out! I slept in…so I missed the prime photo opportunity. I'll take a day off from work to catch up at home anytime! We here in middle TN, get 13 built in snow days, so this doesn't shorten my summer break……Let it Snow! |