confetti

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Another Great Week!

We have had a great week again, a few special events and God surrounding our family.   S. traveled to Nashville for work, but returned early on Thursday so we have been a complete family for four days and our world is "right".   Ans had a tummy bug on Thurs. so I was home with her, and today I am not feeling great....but the upside is it didn't hit tomorrow as I have two weeks of testing and it will be impossible for me to miss any work.   Praying Mia stays healthy.   


Speaking of work,  I received an amazing honor of being named Teacher of the Year at Tucker.   I am so blessed to work with some of the most amazing professionals in our field and for them to choose me as one of the best, is quite an honor!   The truth is I would not be able to do my job without the support of the team with which I work!   Tucker Rocks!    I am very honored to be part of such a great school family.....the bar has been set high, as I begin my search for a teaching position in TN.   I know God will guide that process and place me where He knows I am needed.  I pray that I have an open mind for His will.....b/c I want another school just like Tucker.   ;-)  
Ansley summed it up best by saying, "Mom, will everyone want you because you are the American Girl Doll of the Year?"   Oh, how I am so blessed with a child's perspective in my professional and personal life.   


We also make plans for our next step of living.  Our house continues to be built and we have to make decisions for the finished project.  Now making decisions is not our strength.....but we have decided on Tile and we are within budget.   I am thankful for a husband that doesn't give up on the process.....I am not as driven, I get very overwhelmed.  So this is a big check off the list.   


Finally, my camera is on its way back to me!!!   Yep, I'll be back in business soon!  Just in time to capture some family memories with this gorgeous weather!