confetti

Tuesday, April 24, 2012




I am not sure Ansley could have had a better kindergarten year!  Here she is all smiles with just three weeks left of school.   We will register the girls at their new school on Friday!   It is hard to believe that Mia will be joining her sister.  She is so ready and excited to ride the bus!   I hope that all works out at our new location.   

Well.....the process is rolling.   I came home today and there was an official sign in our yard.   Just a few details remain and we will close at the end of May.   As this chapter ends, it is bittersweet.  We have started our family here, made great friends, and have an incredible church family.   I know God has great things waiting for us on the next part of our journey.   I am not going to lie......starting over is hard.  Ansley summed it up by stating, "I wish we already were moved, because I am ready for our family to be together."  So as bittersweet as this move is, it will be good for all of us to be together again!