confetti

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Details....

Today we visited Dr. Cadle for well checks (a necessity for school enrollment).   I am going to miss her.   She has truly carried me through all of my anxiety of being a new mom, to helping me manage toddlers, and preparing us for the next stages of child-development.   She has been a wonderful source of information the past 6 years.   Not only that but she truly "gets" our family....we have laughed and cried together.   So today was kind of the finale with her as our pediatrician....wish she wanted to start a practice in TN!

So here  are the stats of our girls as of today!   4.24.12

Ansley Parker
Age 6.5
Weight: 48lbs (50%)
Height:  46 in  (50%)

No concerns for any developmental factors and she is healthy!   

Mia Scott
Age 4.9 
Weight:  38.5 lbs (50%)
Height:  42 in (50%)

No concerns with her either, (except she didn't know her address b/c I haven't practiced b/c we are moving!)  I've started teaching her our new address so she is really confused!   So thankful that there are no health concerns!   

These girls are gifts from God.  There isn't a day that goes by that I am not thankful for this family I have been given!  

So, even though this years well-checks were a little early....we have all of the info. needed to enroll them in school.