As I think about Easter and it's meaning I am filled with hope. I am so thankful to know a LIVING God. I am thankful for my family and friends to share in this hope. This weekend was filled with fun activities, lemonade stand, soccer games, coloring eggs, baking, egg hunt, birthday party, brunch, but the most amazing part of our weekend was being filled with the love that God has given me. I don't deserve it, I can't earn it, it is a gift....an amazing gift. I am so blessed because of this amazing gift.
S. arrived home to a napping house, we were all pretty tired from all the fun. I am so thankful for a husband who has such a giving heart. I am thankful he was with his parents during his dad's surgery. His dad was released today and is at home. Please continue to pray that he recovers well.
May you all have a week filled with the amazing Gift of Easter!